Saturday, August 15, 2009

My pen is out of ink

Hey there!
Where the hell have you been?!?

Well Im back!!! After a small stint in jail for stalking Jessica Alba, no no thats not true at all. I wish it was though.

Ive been going through quite a rough patch of things recently (for about a month now) and just havent been gather and posting information as quickly (last post was in june).

And I know what youre saying "chris is really dont give a Sh*t about you and your problems, I just need to know how not to get fat and how to gain muscle." And you are totally right. I always said I would never make a blog where I cry about my feelings, so let me set the tissues down and get back to business!

Note: Thanks to my girlfriend and friends who think I should live a little and party like Keith Richards long lost child I have become very out of shape. It took a solid two weeks and it will take three to get back to 60%. Bad diet+bad sleep+alcohol= a fatter, slower(mentally and physically) christopher. Ill keep you updated about cravings, cheats, and gains (good gains I hope). Current standings:
Weight: 183.5 (way less than I thought it would be).
Waist: 33"
Bodyfat: 11% WAY less than what I thought
Body fat lbs: 20#
Muscle lbs: 165#
Daily Protein Req: 99g

No comments:

Post a Comment