Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Drink More!!

Water!!! YEAH!!!
<---This guy LOVES his water. This is actually the background of my desk computer. Why?
Cause its a koala bear in a bowl of water!! What?!? Cause its Awesome!!!

Guys make sure you are hydrated throughout the day. Water is like, UBER important to have in the system for all kinds of crazy reasons. Mainly before workouts you want to make sure you are coming in REALLy well hydrated. Not so much that you are peeing your pants during the workout or running to the bath room but to prevent dehydration, dizziness, passing out, feeling like trash, and getting smashed in the wods. This could explain why you are preforming sometimes the way you do.

How much H2O??

I dont know or care about the glasses per day or gallons or liters just drink the fracking water!!


A little thing that I do that helps out with making sure I get enough water for the day is to drink 1 glass before my meal and 1 glass after. This helps me feel more full and also aids in digestion. If I eat 4 times a day then I know thats 8 glasses. Thank goodness I eat more than 4 times. Also if you do use protein shakes use water with the shake instead of some other bs. I use coconut milk and water mixed with the powder.

So drink up!! And if you were really hoping I was talking about alcohol, you may want to get some other kinds of help.

CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment