Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Paleo Winners!!

Hey Gang!
So the Paleo Winners have finally been announced. Sorry that it took so long hee hee;)
I just wanted to share the results of the winner at Bodies In Motion and verbal statements from other challengers.
The Winner of the BIM Challenge was Aline who stuck with the diet fairly well (she was very honest but did paleo probably about 87-90%) but still got banging results. She also trained her butt, almost literally, off with me, which from what I hear helps a little. She lost a total of 12 pounds-ish (from 175 down to 163). Went down 5% body fat (from 31% to 26%)Lost 3 inches in my waist (35 to 32)Lost 3 inches in my hips (39 to 36)Lost 10 pounds of body fat (from 53lbs to 43lbs).







Other results that people mentioned were:
Client 1 Results:
Hey Chris,
I cant believe I made it through these past 7 weeks haha. Im really glad i made it all the way through with messing up as little as possible. I really believe that if you can dedicate yourself to eating right and exercising, you can just about do anything else and I feel like this is the first time that i have actually reached a goal of mine with my physique. I am feeling great and am not planning on stopping the paleo lifestyle anytime soon. I am now about 172 pounds, give or take half a pound, and was originally 187 pounds when i first started the challenge. I am feeling healthy and can not wait to hit the weights now to build up a little bit. I also wanted to let you know that my dad has been very successful with his results from the diet also. Honestly, i am kind of happy he isn't in the challenge because i think he would have been some really tough competition haha. He lost a total of about 17 pounds and has gone from a size 38 pant size to about a 33 now. He is very happy with the results and wanted me to say thank you for all this great information on his behalf as well.
Client 2 Results:
Hey Chris!!
Its finally done!! I am grateful to you and Aline for introducing me to the challenge. I always kind of knew what to do but actually being determined and implementing Paleo into my life has changed my life in a positive way. I want to keep going with this Paleo lifestyle except have some chocolate here and there and some alcohol to celebrate.
I have lost a total of 15 pounds and it was basically all due from diet. I didnt really work out a lot. I wanted to but my schedule didn't really allow me to do as much as I wanted. I still worked out mostly doing my Pilates tapes at home but as for hard core gym workouts no. I didt measure my body fat or muscle content but I have been fitting almost all of my pants..even the ones from highschool. I would say I have from 2 dress sizes as well. I dont know what that is in inches. I feel great but when I took these new picture I still dont like what I see. I still want a lot more change in my body..this is just the beginning for me.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chris! I cant find your contact information on here at all!
    Please send me your contact info, kmfp@paleoapproved.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus....look at those TITS

    ReplyDelete