Sunday, September 19, 2010

In the Fridge...


Hey everyone,

Thanks to all those who attended the lecture and amazing power point. I hope my ramblings made sense and helped to some degree. I got a lot of questions over the following 2 days so please dont be shy and just ask away.

Like I said though, I told you all that I would post a food log that I kept (or tried to keep) for a few days. Like I also said DO NOT follow this or try to replicate it in anyway. By all means take some ideas but dont start doing this and only this. Of course if you have any questions just ask.

As far as I am concerned with eating, I have certain foods that I really enjoy eating and make them frequently. Its not because I dont have a lot of options, I just have things that are cheap, healthy, and easy for me to make and consume.

Enjoy!


Food Log:

9-6-10:
Bfast: 4 eggs- sausage patties – 1 cup applesauce – coconut ice cream (shredded coconut+coconut milk+ cinnamon+splash of almond milk (chocolate))
Lunch: 1/2lb buffalo (ground) + 1 bowl of spinach+ butter (KerryGold) + handful of nuts.
Dinner: ½ lb buffalo (ground) + 1 bowl carrots/broccoli + coconut ice cream

9-7-10:
Bfast: Bfast: 4 eggs- sausage patties – 2 bananas– coconut ice cream
Snack: Cup of macadamia nuts.
Lunch: Bowl of mixed veggies – 1 can of salmon
Dinner: 1 bowl of spinach+ butter – I can salmon – 1 lara bar

9-8-10:
Bfast: 4 eggs- sausage patties – 1 cup applesauce – coconut ice cream
Lunch: 2 talapias – 1 bowl spinach+ butter
Snack: Protein Shake

9-9-10:
Bfast: Ham steak- sausage patties- 3 gluten free waffles- nuts.
Lunch: Taco meat – spinach – nuts
Dinner: taco meat – salad – applesauce+strawberries


9-10-10
Bfast: 4 eggs- taco meat- 3 sausage patties- nuts
(Forgot to write stuff down for a while)

9-15-10:
Bfast: 4 eggs – sausage patties – applesauce
Lunch: 1 can of salmon – salad.
Dinner: chicken + salad.


9-16-10:
Bfast: 4 eggs- sausage patties – 1 cup applesauce – coconut ice cream
Lunch: 2x tilapia- bowl of spinach- coconut milk.

1 comment: