Sunday, September 26, 2010

So Slow...


At least thats how I have been feeling lately.

I have completely forgot, possibly due to my own excitement, to tell all of you that Robb Wolfs book (which has just been ranked as Number 1 on the New York's Best Sellers List!!) is available for y'all to purchase.

I honestly could not express all of the kind feelings I have towards Robb and his wife Nikki and how much they both have helped me as a trainer. I have heard nothing but amazing things about the book and Robb is becoming ever more popular amongst the main stream media hitting up a few Television and Radio programs. Please go to robbwolf.com to get into the amazing podcasts he and Andy Deas do together and check out all kinds of amazing info he shares with everyone FOR FREE dammit. I believe the best place to get the book is on amazon. I have yet to get it up its on the list fo sho. Enjoy, learn, grow and be sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment