Saturday, April 18, 2009

Great Paleo Explanation

This is a great video I found explaining the Paleo diet for those of you who might need a better explanation.




Note: I just cant wrap my head around that idea that there are people out there that are willing to kill me to make a dollar. I know that there are a lot of people because of religious or political reasons that want to do the same but when it comes to food, it just amazes me. There are companies that are out there that will posion us because it makes them rich. Not just you but your friends, your family, your neighbors. They will give you cancer, heart disease, diabetes etc. They will give it to everyone you know if the price is right. Even more terrifiying is that some of these people have medical degrees. Scientists and researchers that our bought and paid for, ignorant and stubborn, worse than our current government, who will hand us potentially fatal health problems. Hand it to us because we think its healthy, because they tell us its good for us. What are we going to do about it?
On the same page: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090420/ap_on_re_us/pharmawater_factories

No comments:

Post a Comment