Sunday, February 21, 2010

Deep!



Ever rip your underwear squatting?? This is the second time it happened to me. At first I thought it was a muscle or a tendon. Then I thought it was my pants, so I spent a good amount of time molesting myself hoping I didnt just rip my pants and my booty is hanging out in a populated gym that I work at. Turns out it was just the underwear. I kept squatting until it wouldnt rip anymore. Wide stance, depth.....might have to work out commando because this may get expensive. Conclusions? Need stretchier underwear, no underwear, booty getting bigger, stop squatting....... Load some weight, get your wide stance, drop deep and tear some victorias secret. (No that was not what I was wearing I just think it would make for a better story).

No comments:

Post a Comment