Sunday, February 21, 2010

IMPORTANT INFO!!


Jesus! Moses! I was tired but I hope I wasnt that tired that I didnt explain this so badly. A lot of info on this blog that I try and spend time on it and then I hear...Some of you dont read it! What?!?

Anyways I need to straighten some things up:

1) This is NOT a strict 7 week challenge. This is a best you can for 7 weeks. If you have meals that arent paleo, as my bother says "my names paul and thats between y'all." If you eat non paleo meals it does NOT mean you failed or its over. It means get back on the horse and ride into the new frontier of the better you! It happens, dont get depressed or stressed about it, just go right back to eating well. Its called temptations, crappy friends, amazing advertising, and social situations. PLEASE though, note how you feel and how you react to it if you cheat. A few of you have come off and suffered badly from it. (I told you). BUT hear this...if you have NOT made it a week of strict paleo......you better be praying for great results because thats the only way I can think you are going to make it. If you didnt make it 3 days youre screwed. If you cant make it a week youre screwed. This is a challenge for cash to see who makes the greatest change. Its not a strict challenge. Ive seen people do this and still drink coke zero. Did they win....HELL No! Did they make changes, yes. Figure out your goals and live accordingly.

2) If you are having any problems, difficulties or dont feel goods please let me know.

3) EVERYONE send me where they are at right now. What weight have you lost? Is it still coming off? How do you feel? What do you like about it and dislike? I need everyones response on this, if I dont get it......we dont want to go there....especially if you show up for one of my wods.

4) EVERY single person needs to keep a food log and send it in weekly (sunday). WHY?? So I know you arent killing yourself and if anything goes wrong I have data points to reference.

5) Do not be scared....talk to me...about anything.....except white kittens....they give me the heeby jeebys!


Cool link I found for more recipes:

No comments:

Post a Comment